Added: 8 months ago
A building was captured collapsing as a result of a landslide. The force of collapsing is so much that the building dissolved into pieces.
A building can collapse in a landslide due to several reasons including:
1) The large amount of soil and rocks' weight pressing on the building can cause it to collapse.
2) The force of the landslide can shake the foundation of the building, causing it to crumble.
3) The landslide can shift the ground beneath the building, causing the building to lose its stability.
4) The soil can become wet and loose during heavy rainfall and lose its ability to hold the building.
5) The building may have a weak construction that cannot withstand the force of the landslide.
All these factors can contribute to a building collapsing during a landslide.